Monday, April 20, 2009

my love for books

I absolutely love, love, love books - I love to read them, I love the way they look, I love they way they smell, I just love everything about books. I think their is a real beauty in old books. When the binding is worn down, the pages are hard to read, they are old and brittle, this to me makes me feel as though this book was special to someone at some point. It held meaning, value and it taught them something great. I thought I would share a little bit of my obsession with you in hopes that you are able to see the beauty in books the way I can.


The best book store in Durango, CO:


I was a happy girl that day:






1 comment:

  1. fabuous... I love books, too... if you are in south Florida, go to Books and Books, if you are in jacksonville, look for the huge amazing used book store there...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!